AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification has released by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). AWES issued Teacher Recruitment or job notification for the eligible candidates to fill 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Posts. So, aspirants who are interested & eligible for AWES Teacher Recruitment can go through the Eligibility criteria, details regarding the notification given below. Candidates can apply Online for this Notification through the Official Site.
Army Public School Job 2016
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has issued employment notification No.B/45706/CSB2015/AWES to filling up 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancies on the rolls of the Army Public Schools (APS) all over India in Various Disciples through CSB Screening Examination 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form at www.aps-csb.in on or before last date 13-09-2016. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
AWES 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancy 2016
The Army Welfare Education Society has been inviting the Online Applications to fill 8000 Teacher posts. The AWES Teacher Recruitment advertisement helps the candidates who are looking for the Teaching Jobs. This Notification is the best opportunity for the aspirants who are searching for the Government Jobs. For this Recruitment, candidates will select based on their performance in written Exam and Interview. The AWES Officials are looking for the candidates who completed their B.Ed from a recognized college. AWES Teacher Recruitment Notification is the best Opportunity for the Eligible Candidates. Total 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Posts released under Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
AWES 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts:8000 posts
- Job Location:Throughout the Nation
- Name of the posts:
Name of the Subjects:
5. Political Science
13. Computer Science Informatics
14. Home Science
15. Physical Education
- Name of the Subjects:
6. Political Science
- Name of the Subjects:
- Age Limit:Applicants Upper limit should not be more than 40 years for Fresh Candidates, Below 57 years for Experience Candidates as on 01-04-2016. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Educational Qualification:Candidates must have passed Master Degree in relevant Subjects with B.Ed for PGT Posts, Degree in relevant Subjects with B.Ed for TGT Posts, Graduate from recognized university for PRT Posts. For Other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
- Note– CTET/TET conducted by State government should have clear for applied online.
- Application Fee:600/- for All category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
- Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 17-08-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 13-09-2016.
How to Apply Online Application for AWES Teacher Jobs/ Application Process
- First of all, Candidates should visit the official site aps-csb.in.
- Download & Read the Required Notification Carefully.
- Now click on the Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Online Application link.
- Fill the Form with necessary details as per the instructions are given there.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, Signature in prescribed format and size in the Space provided there.
- After that Upload your scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates.
- Pay the application fee through online and take a printout.
- Once completion of checking click on submit button for complete your application process.
- After Submission of the application form take a print out for further use.
- Now save your Registration ID for future Use.
Admit cards – Syllabus – Selection Process of AWES 8000 Teacher Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are interested in AWES 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher vacancy 2016 have to prepare for the examination by studying the whole syllabus prescribed by the examination board. There may be some common syllabus for all, yet syllabus may alter in accordance with the specialized subject. Syllabus for the specialized subject is described in the advertisement of AWES. After inserting all significant details, applications will be accepted and admit cards will be made available on the official website of concerning department. Selection Process will solely be based on written test, merit list will be prepared and aspirants get short listed for the further selection process.