Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 – 17532 Posts
Gujrat Police Department has announced its notification on 01 July 2016 and thus inviting applications from eligible male and female candidates for various posts in police department. Candidates who are interested to join police force of Gujrat have to apply online for several posts of Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak, Armed Constable Lokrakshak, RP Constable and Jail Sipahi posts. Gujrat Recruitment 2016 is also a one of most demanding notification in Gujrat as it gives opportunity to graduate of every stream. A total 17532 no of posts are going to be filled by deserved and hard working aspirants of the nation. Those candidates who want to apply online for Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 for the given posts can see more details from here.
Gujrat Police Bharti 2016 – Constable, Lokrakshak Posts
A huge number of posts given by government of Gujrat each year to eligible Indian aspirants depending on their performance in the competitive examination. Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 has given a chance to many aspirants for the upcoming examination of Police Department. There is a vacancy for thousands of posts to allure technical and non technical graduates. Some of the highlighted posts are Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak, Armed Constable Lokrakshak, RP Constable and Jail Sipahi. Aspirants who have keen interest in police force and wanted to pursue their career in field related to security in Police Department, then Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 is here for you, hence providing opportunity to become Jail Sipahi, Constable etc in reputed department of Gujrat police.
www.ojas.gujrat.gov.in – Apply Online
For the vacancies of Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak, Armed Constable Lokrakshak, RP Constable and Jail Sipahi, online acceptance of applications have already begun from 01 July 2016. Those aspirants who are willing to apply online for Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 can deposit amount of application before the last date. Interested candidates may apply online by visiting government portal of Gujrat i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in , they can also apply directly from our website. Before applying online for these posts, candidates must ensure their eligibility criterion and other required parameters from the official advertisement provided below. While we are providing every essential detail of Gujrat Police Vacancy 2016, it is duty of candidates to check the official website to note the latest modification in the advertisements like venues and dates etc.
Gujrat Police Constable, Lokrakshak Vacancy/Bharti 2016 – ojas.gujrat.gov.in
Indianbharti.com is providing here every crucial detail of Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016. Candidates can check more details from the below given notification.
- Starting Date of Application form is 01 July 2016.
- Closing Date/Last date of Application Form for Vyapam mp police vacancy 2016 is 30 July 2016; applicants are advised to apply earliest to avoid the server load error of official portal.
- Examination dates for Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 for 17532 posts and other will be announced shortly.
- Minimum and maximum age limits for UP SI 2016 post is 18 years and 25 years. Age relaxations are also applicable for different categories; see below notification for more details.
- This Gujrat police vacancy exam will be conducted in both English and Gujrati medium by online mode only, thus removing language barrier of participants of Gujrat and other states.
- Number of vacancies in UP Police recruitment is 17532(total).
- For male candidates there are total 7571 Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak posts would be filled by Gujrat police department. Along with this, there are about 1139 posts of Armed Constable Lokrakshak and 3780 posts of RP Constable & 700 Posts of Jail Sipahi respectively.
- For female candidates there are total 3929 Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak posts would be filled by Gujrat police department. Along with this, there are about 561 posts of Armed Constable Lokrakshak and 52 vacancies of Jail sipahi.
- Cost of application fee for general candidate is Rs. 100/-
- In addition to this, some amount is also payable as portal charges for aspirants of all categories.
- Monthly salary for all posts in UP Police Vacancy 2016 is mentioned in Advertisement.
- Official website of Gujrat Police Deptt : www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process at ojas.gujrat.gov.in
To get selected in examination, candidate has to face three stages of examination. Firstly, candidate has to clear online written/objective exam by his own efforts. Then, if selected, he/she will be eligible for the physical test conducted by the police department of Gujrat. Thereafter, documents of selected candidates will be scrutinized and verified by the designated authorities.
Gujrat Police Bharti 2016 Admit Card – Syllabus
Vacancy of Gujrat Police can be cleared by mastering the whole syllabus prescribed by the examination board. Syllabus for the Gujrat police recruitment 2016 can be found in the advertisement and rule book of the examination. Syllabus consists of general English language with little bit grammatical variants and Gujrati language along with Gujrati grammar and questions of general mental ability. General Science and general mental ability plus aptitude plays a big role in the examination.
Admit cards for Gujrat Police Recruitment 2016 will be available shortly on the official departmental website. Candidates have to save their registration number and their date of birth to see the admit card for the Police examination of Gujrat state. Admit cards will be released by the examination board before 15 days (approx) of the examination. Indianbharti.com expects maximum number of aspirants to show their excellence for the given posts and become the true serviceman of India.