Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
A charming opportunity has come for the students who have just completed their higher secondary exam in 2016 and wants to join Indian Navy. Indian Navy is going to offer the study of B Tech Course within the Army with some allowances as well. Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 is here for the dedicated aspirants interested in serving the nation by their service. Indian Navy Recruitment is one of the defense recruitment in India which recruits several candidates on the basis of their performance at various stages. Below you will the details about Indian Navy and its official advertisement for intake of interested students by Cadet Entry Scheme. Students from science background need to show their ability in order to prove their excellence for Indian Navy.
Cadet Entry Scheme 2017 – Indian Navy
Like every year, students can join Indian Navy by studying technical courses there. There are a number of engineering courses/branches offered by Indian navy and Indian army for enhancing the fruitfulness and capability of Military in India. Some of these engineering courses include Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering etc. These engineering courses are of Core branches, there are also myriad sub-divisional courses offered from each of these core engineering branches. A keen aspirant can rise up to the designation of Commander if he performs well at the time of entrance examination conducted by Indian Navy.
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in – Exam Pattern & Other Details
Examination pattern for Indian navy recruitment is quite different from Indian Army Bharti. The main difference here is the necessity of passing the higher secondary examination with some good grades and simple physical test. Details regarding Indian navy recruitment 2017 for B Tech/BE courses are mentioned below.
- A student who wants to be a part of Indian Navy for B tech /BE course program needs to be Unmarried. Married candidates are strictly not allowed for this purpose.
- Minimum age of participant should be 17 years.
- Maximum age required getting admission in Indian Navy is 19½ years.
- Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination from any board in India at least 70 % aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics respectively) and 50% marks in English language either in 10thor 12th
- Physical Standards – Candidate must have a minimum height of 157 centimeters and should not have color blindness or night blindness.
- A permanent tattoo is not allowed in any condition. If a candidate has a permanent tattoo on any part of the body is considered to be ineligible for further recruitment process.
- Pay Scale and Other Allowances are depicted in the images below :
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their percentage and marks in 12thclass/higher secondary. IIT-JEE marks will also be considered for preparing merit list for interview by the Indian
- After the preparation of merit list candidates will be called for the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview. Centre for an interview will be decided by Indian Navy and are given in the detailed notification below.
- Duration of SSB interview will be fromFebruary to April, 2017.
- SSB interview for Indian Navy will be conducted in two stages – Stage I consists of Intelligence test, picture perception test, and group discussion test. After clearing Stage I, Stage II comprises of psychological testing and group testing will be conducted by SSB on the same day.
- Candidates who may clear both stages have to undergo medical examination or medical test of duration 03 to 05 days (approx)
- Training will be scheduled each year for this post. This year training schedule may take place in July 2017.
- Official website of Indian Navy is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Important Dates For Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2017
As per official notification online applications are invited from 12th December 2016. The last date for filling online application is 2nd January 2017. Just following the online registration, candidates need to send offline application to mentioned address along with documents needed before 12th January 2017. After the successful clearance of examination stages by SSB, Training of a candidate may take place in July 2017. Candidates may fill online application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 from the official website or from below link after ensuring their eligibility criteria. After filling online application, the participant needs to take two printouts of the application form. One for his own reference and another for sending at the address mentioned in the official notification below.
How to Register/Apply Online for Recruitment in Indian Navy
- Log on to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Search for ‘Apply Online Officer Entry’ button on the home page.
- Fill all important details in the registration/application form. Click on Preview to check errors in application form.
- Click submit and take two printouts of the application form.
- One printout need to be sent to following address –
Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
(along with self attested photocopies of 10th and 12th Mark sheets, Self attested result sheet of IIT JEE mains exam)
In case of CGPA, a certificate issued/given by schools for suitable conversion of grade points in percentage is mandatory to be enclosed with application form.
- Applications are accepted via offline modes only after proper registration of candidate on joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- A superscription is imperative to be made on envelope of application : Online Application No. ______, Application for 10+2 (B.Tech) for June 2017 Course. Percentage _______, or JEE marks ______. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
Admit Cards For SSB Interview – Indian Navy Bharti 2017
Admit cards or call letter for SSB interview will shortly be available on the official website of Indian Navy. Admit cards will only be issued after the release of merit list of candidates by comparing their percentage of higher secondary and JEE marks. After downloading admit cards of Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme 2017, candidates must assure their venue of SSB interview and they have to also keep in mind that venue details cannot be changed after the issuance of Admit card. SSB interview requires immense patience and skills from the participant who is desirous to become an army person. More details could be seen below from the notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.