Medical Corps Recruitment 2016 – Indian Army
Indian Army has published its official notification for conscription of Short Service Commission Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services. Candidates who have successfully completed their MBBS are required to apply for the given post. Candidates who wish to have their dream job in one of a Indian Army can apply for the below mentioned post of medical corps recruitment on www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Crucial points have been a part from Armed Forced Medial Services official notification is mentioned below. Utmost precaution is taken while truncating the useful available info from advertisement of Armed Forced Medial Services recruitment 2016. Still Candidates are advised to have a quick glance on Official Advertisement by Armed Forced Medial Services (provided below). Different parameters like Age Relaxations, Exemption from Exam Fee for various disabled candidates, ex-military persons, Ex serviceman Categories, Resumes Submission, Reservation beneficiaries are explicitly described in the advertisement. Similar factors like No of attempts, Starting date and closure date of application form, Remuneration/Salary, Educational Qualifications etc are subject to vary at the will of recruiting organisation. Aspirants are sincerely advised to go through the details provided on the official site www.amcsscentry.gov.in
Armed Forced Medial Services recruitment 2016 Details
Important data for filling Procedural application for post of medical corps recruitment in Armed Forced Medial Services is given below :-
Name Of Recruiting Organisation : Armed Forced Medial Services – Indian Army
Name & Number of Vacancies : (*No of Vacancies are subjected to Indian and Dependent on the will of Armed Forces Medical Services)
- Medical Officer (Short Service Commission Officer)
Vacancy Category : Armed Forced Medial Services Jobs, Indian Army Jobs 2016, medical corps recruitment 2016
Educational Criterion : MBBS
- For post wise eligibility and educational criteria, please refer official advertisement provided below.
Age Relaxations : Below 45 years
- Maximum Age : 45 years
Application Fee & Mode of Apply : Rs 200 for All categories.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to visit official website of Armed Forced Medial Services and fill the application by following instructions.
- Applications are accepted by Online mode only, No hard copy need to be sent to Armed Forced Medial Services.
- Aspirants may use Credit/Debit Cards and Internet Banking of All Banks.
Dates : Starting Date and Closure Date of Application Form
- Starting Date Of Application is 30 April 2016
- Candidates need to Apply Online Before 24 May 2016.
- Exam will be conducted probably after the two months of last date of application form.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from www.Armed Forced Medial Services.gov.in
Medical Service in Indian Army has its own importance as it serves humanity and nation at the same time. Medical Officers Job hold a greater significance in Indian Army for providing services at the time of war and natural calamities. Recent earthquake in Nepal, Flood in Chennai and Jammu & Kashmir devastated many infrastructure and put life of several humans in danger, it was the Indian Army and its Medical Officers which saved endangered region by their indebted efforts. Still Indian Army is facing shortage of Officers for many allied post, medical officer post is one of them. Join Indian Army and serve the nation with dignity and pride.