PM Modi Speech Today – Watch Here
Our honorable Prime minister Narendra Modi addressed nation via live broadcast and has revealed many schemes and facts that are directly related to a middle class & lower class people of India. Farmers have contributed much in nation’s progress so they need to be rewarded, PM Modi has launched several exemptions and profitable schemes for lower categories, middle class people and farmer as well. (Watch full Speech below)
What On Demonetization And Black Money
Since the great step of demonetization has been taken on 8th November, PM asked people of India to wait and cooperate for 50 days. Now duration of 50 days has been completed and every one was anticipating a big announcement from PM regarding names and figures of black money holders. But PM surprised everyone while declaring schemes for farmers, small businessman and people of India. Prime Minister also thanked citizen of India for their cooperation on demonetization. Almost all unaccounted money have been trashed or deposited in bank accounts and this surplus money will be utilized in making planning for vulnerable and needy section of society.
Schemes and Exemptions for Citizens – 31st December 2016
While everyone was expecting a news regarding black money and demonetization from PM, PM addressed nation with a gratitude declaring beneficial schemes for needy section of society. Some of highlighted points of these schemes are enunciated below –
- PM Awas Yojna – PM Modi has announced two new schemes for home loans. There will be a 4% exemption on interest on loans upto 9 Lakh to Rs 11.99 lakh. And 3% exemption on interest on loans of Rs 12 lakh.
- He also gifted a new year present to senior citizens of India. Earlier Banks were lowering interest rates on deposit of higher amonts. But now senior citizens having up to Rs. 7.50 lakh amount in their bank account will get 8 % interest rate, this 8 % interest can be withdrawn monthly. They can take this amount upto 10 years.
- Kisan Credit Card (KCC) will be turned in Ru Pay card. This Ru Pay card can be used all over India.
- Prime Minister also rewarded pregnant women by having them deposited Rs 6000 each.
- Those farmers who have taken loan for Rabi & Kharif crops also get benefited by announcement of PM. Government of India will bear all interest of loan up to 2 months.
- NABARD have aggregated Rs 21000 crore for making loan arrangements for farmers. Now government will sum up Rs 20,000 crore additional for easing this process. Thus farmers can take more loans.
- Small Businessman can take loan up to Rs 2 Crore, earlier this limit was Rs 1 Crore.
There are many essentials things that are covered in PM modi speech today – 31 December 2016.
Full Speech can be watched below –
IndianBharti.com appriase these crucial steps and schemes which can be helpful in turning India into a developed nation.